Risk Management addresses the need to understand what risks face an organization and how to mitigate those risks to an acceptable level. When evaluating risk an organization should consider confidentiality, integrity, and availability of corporate assets. The risks to assets (both logical and physical) can be derived by analyzing the threats against those assets, how vulnerable those assets are and the impact to the business if that asset is compromised.
What IntelliGRACS can do for you:
- Develop or enhance a systematic, analytical and continuous risk management process across the enterprise.
- Help identify key business processes and assets and designate criticality to the business
- Identify, characterize and assess threats
- Assess the vulnerability of critical assets to specific threats
- Create a risk calculation methodology to determine the residual risk
- Identify ways to reduce identified risks
- Prioritize risk reduction measures based on a strategy
- Ensure that risk assessment and management is included throughout the information life cycle
- Create program to monitor changes in risk over time